Tuesday, October 11, 2011





Mason Riley Day! Born October 8th 6 pounds 1 ounce and 18 inches long!



check out all that hair!




Saturday morning at 4:30 I was woken up by my water breaking! After getting a few things together and getting my mom to our house to be with the kids we headed to the hospital. 12 hours later this little stinker was born! Things went very smooth and I was amazed at how good I felt after! We were a little worried because my due date was not for another 3 weeks and 2 days so we were hoping Mason was really ready and wouldn't need any extra help. Pretty much the moment he was born we knew he was going to be just fine when he came out screaming at the top of his lungs and continued to do so until he was all cleaned up and warm! We knew his lungs were just fine and the nurse just said "good luck with that scream!" A few hours later Mason got to meet his big brothers and sister and they were all so cute with him and couldn't wait to hold him :) We weren't sure how Aiden was going to react but he was so excited and climbed right up in my lap and kept saying "so cute, so cute". We couldn't be happier with our new addition to our family!




This post would be incomplete if I didn't mention all the help from so many amazing family members and friends we had this weekend with the kids and all the other madness we had going on. Mason decided to make his entrance on the busiest weekend we've had planned in months and between multiple family members and friends everything got taken care of and the kids were endlessly entertained and spoiled! THANK YOU! We couldn't have done it without you!













2 comments:

  1. Congrats Shyan! He is so cute and I can't wait to meet him:) So glad I got to see you before you had him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! I miss him already and need to come see him for some snuggle time!! I am so glad everything went so well. Whew! What a relief!

    ReplyDelete