Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Last 3 Months

Over the last 3 months we have been busy adjusting to life with two little guys instead of just one. Mason is growing and changing every day! He is full of smiles and a major head of hair that keeps growing and growing and not a strand of it has fallen out! He officially has a mullet and I'm not going to lie, some days I am tempted to put a pony tail and bow in his hair!! I think his dad would be a little upset with me so I refrain myself :)


I stole this idea from some fellow bloggers to show the changes he makes from month to month....



All my cute boys :) Aiden and Mason were matching for church and Jonathan happened to match them too so of course I had to take a photo!

I decided to put Mason in a little baby stroller to keep him entertained and he LOVED it! He looked so funny in it but he fit perfect! We had to do this for a few days because Aiden thought it was pretty fun to push his brother around.
During a jewelry show Aiden apparently got really tired and my mom and I found him asleep like this. This is the kid that never falls asleep anywhere but a bed or a car seat let alone half standing up....




A few days ago the boys and I got to go with some of our best friends Meg and Cash to Idaho Falls to visit Brekke and Crue! It was nice to get away and a stay up late with the girls talking and to let Aiden play with his friends (even though Aiden had a horrible case of the terrible two's while we were there!). We went to a park to feed the ducks and see the waterfalls one day and the kids loved it! It was freezing cold but they loved running after the mass amounts of ducks that surrounded them!

Meg and Cashus
Brekke and Crue
Aiden Cash and Crue
Me and Aiden in front of the waterfalls. Can you tell how cold we are!!


Little buddies in a love hate relationship!

1 comment: